Services for Young People
Confidential information and advice on sexual healthNearest service to me
Find out where to get itYour Closest Provider
C-Card Issue Points
Where you can register or collect free condoms, including using our new Click and CollectFind the nearest to me
Complex LARC referral
- Removal of deep sub-dermal contraceptive implants. Bristol regional deep implant removal centre have requested all deep implant referrals from Somerset be sent to SWISH initially for assessment.
- Difficult or previously failed IUC fitting
- Difficult IUC removal and lost threads. For all absent threads an ultrasound scan report within the last 6 months to confirm that IUC is still in situ MUST be included in the referral.
- We are unable to accept referrals for IUS insertion for endometrial protection and heavy menstrual bleeding only unless contraception is required.
- We will no longer be doing recalls for coils and implants as of the 1st April 2023.